This course is designed for those who have already mastered the basics of surfing and are looking to hone their skills further.
Our instructors will have you working on your stance, paddling technique, get you making smoother turns and introduce you to catching green waves (un-broken waves).
Your instructor will also cover more in-depth theory on weather, waves and tides and the influence that they have on the surfer.
We use the ASI (Academy of Surf Instructors) coaching programme which is the world standard in surf education. Included in the price of our surf courses are ASI student workbooks, so you can log your surfing progression, and ASI achievement certificates, to certify the standard you have reached at the end of your surf course.
- Mastered the basics of surfing
- Can stand up fairly consistently in white water (broken wave)
- Can turn left and right on white water (broken wave)
- Re-cap on the basics of surfing
- Beach and water safety
- Stance and paddling techniques
- Getting out back techniques
- Catching and riding green waves (un-broken waves)
- Wipe out techniques
- Weather, wave and tide theory
We only teach in small groups, no more than 6 to a group, this ensures that everybody receives the correct amount of instruction, enabling you to progress as much as possible during your surf course.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation, on the days of your surf course
- All equipment: wetsuits, rash vests, boards and leashes
- ASI (Academy of Surf Instructors) Student Work Book (3,5 and 7 day courses)
- ASI Achievement Certificate ( 3, 5 and 7 day courses)
- Full insurance
- 1 day course – 45€
- 3 day course – 115€
- 5 day course – 180€ (our most popular course, a great way to really improve your surfing)
- 7 day course – 240€
“SURFING IS OUR PASSION.....SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!”