Surfing is a great way of staying fit, de-stressing yourself and meeting new people.
Our beginner’s courses are taught in a safe, fun and informative environment. By the end of the course you should have enough knowledge to be able to practice the skills taught at your local beach.
You’ll be shown the basics of surfing in easy to follow step by step instruction, firstly on the beach and then in the water. Our instructors will be with you at all times, in and out of the water.
The course also covers beach and water safety theory.
We use the ASI (Academy of Surf Instructors) coaching programme which is the world standard in surf education. Included in the price of our surf courses are ASI student workbooks, so you can log your surfing progression, and ASI achievement certificates, to certify the standard you have reached at the end of your surf course.
No previous experience is necessary, although you must be able to swim at least 50m
- Beach and water safety theory
- Introduction to equipment
- Surfing basics: prone surfing, paddling, standing up and introduction to turning
- Basic weather and tide theory
We only teach in small groups, no more than 6 to a group, this ensures that everybody receives the correct amount of instruction, enabling you to progress as much as possible during your surf course.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation, on the days of your surf course
- All equipment: wetsuits, rash vests, boards and leashes
- ASI (Academy of Surf Instructors) Student Work Book (3,5 and 7 day courses)
- ASI Achievement Certificate ( 3, 5 and 7 day courses)
- Full insurance
- Full insurance
“SURFING IS OUR PASSION.....SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!”